Thursday, April 15, 2010

Love Is Patient. - Quotes

I found a Word document in my computer that had a bunch of old quotes I'd saved- probably from away messages and old Facebook quotes. Either way, today I give them away to you :) You can probably guess what stage in life I was in while I saved these quotes. So, please note, these quotes are still fabulous, yet do not currently reflect my current stage of life. Well, some are timeless...but you get what I was saying.

"Sometimes we just have to wait for what God has in store for us rather than trying to make things happen. Instead of worrying about what the future holds, learn to just 'be still' and know that God is God, and He knows your heart's desires."

"After he left, I cried for a week. And then I realized I do have faith- faith in myself, faith that I would one day meet someone, who would be sure that I was the one.
-Sex & the City

"You only stay where you are until you decide where you'd rather be."

"I do my thing, and you do your thing. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you, and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, it's beautiful."
-Boy Meets World

"Wait for the man who pursues you, the one who will make an ordinary moment seem magical, the kinda man who brings out the best in you and makes you want to be a better woman, wait for the man who will be your best friend, the person who will drop everything to be with you, wait for the man who makes you smile like no other boy makes you smile, wait for the man who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats & no makeup, but loves it when you get all dolled up for him, wait for the man who praises God for you,and encourages you daily in your walk, and most importantly wait for the Man who is more in Love with God than you."

"He's not perfect, and you're not either. But if he can make you laugh, if he admits to being human, and making mistakes, hold on to him...give him the most you can. He's not gonna quote sappy poetry and he's not gonna be thinking about you every moment, but he will give you a part of him that he knows you can break: his heart. So don't hurt him, don't change him, don't analyze, and don't expect more than he can give. Smile when he makes you happy, let him know when he makes you mad, and miss him when he's not there. Because perfect guys don't exist, but there's always that one boy who is perfect for you..."

[Cory: It's an interesting feeling, you know?
Shawn: What, knowing it's over?
Cory: No, being the only guy in the world who knows it's not.]
-Boy Meets World

"I wasn't sure this day would ever come, but you were. I wasn't sure love could survive everything we put it through, but you were. You were always strong and always sure. And now I know I want you to stand beside me for the rest of my life. That's what I'm sure of."
-Boy Meets World

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...