Tuesday, April 20, 2010

What Gets Me Going!

Do you ever have a song that totally gets you going? Ace & TJ on Kiss 95.1 a long time ago had radio listeners call in and tell them what song got them pumped or brightened their day. This was one of the songs someone called in to say that they always listened to when they were having a bad day and there was no way they couldn't start dancing in their car once they heard it. They played a little clip of it and I had to download it when I got home. It's by Michael Franti & Spearhead & it's called Say Hey (I Love You). I listened to it this morning as I got ready & it totally puts me in a good mood!! :) What do you listen to to get you pumped?

1 comment:

  1. i looove this song, its on my ipod 'get pumped' playlist!
    love.love.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...