Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Let {Caroline & Ryan's} wedding festivities begin!

So one of my absolute favorite couples ever had began their wedding festivities & I am so grateful to be a part of it!! One of my best friends, Caroline, & her fiance, Ryan, are getting married September 4th & I am a bridesmaid. They had their engagement party Saturday at Caroline's house and it was SO gorgeous outside. Luckily it didn't rain and everything looked beautiful. Having a lake in your back yard helps too I'm sure. ;)

I didn't get too many pictures but here's a couple... here's me & the beautiful bride-to-be...
...and here's a shot of almost all the girls in attendance...such a pretty group :)

Love you guys! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...