Thursday, June 17, 2010

Things I am thankful for

My previous blog sparked this one. I needed a reality check of why I have it so good. I am thankful for so many things in my life. It'd be impossible to name everything, but, I'll begin my list. My hope is to think of something everyday I am thankful for because I am beyond blessed every day I am alive! The air in my lungs and the beating of my heart is too much of a blessing to begin with. So really, there's no way I could list everything... However, here's what's on my mind tonight that I am thankful for!

{in no particular order}

my Savior.
my grandparents.
my parents.
my brother.
MY EYESIGHT.
my loving boyfriend.
my family.
my dog(gies).
the money in my checking account.
my education.
my job.
my apartment.
tuition remission.
the people i work with.
my health.
the fact that I'm not naturally super pale.
my blackberry.
my girlfriends.
my church family.
my pastor.
air conditioning on the hot days and heat on the cold days.
my car.
leather, heated seats.
my blog followers.
members of ten minutes to get you through your day.
the little bit of metabolism i have left.
clear skin.
naturally {generally} straight teeth.
my hair straightener.
mello yello.
tile in my kitchen.
new carpet in my apartment.
bug spray/repellent.
umbrellas.
rainbows.
sweet dreams.
my new shoe rack.
pictures.
quality time.
loyalty.
undeserved love.
good memories with loved ones.
advice from my grandparents.
the relationship I have with my mom.
the fact I don't have more speeding tickets than I do.
curved grades in statistics.
multiple choice quizzes in psychopathology.
sweet sweet classmates.
my upcoming trip to Wilmington to see Lindsey. 
inspiration.
motivation.
determination.
the love and grace of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...