Thursday, September 9, 2010

My Best Friend's Wedding

This past weekend I had the honor of being by one of my best friend's side while she married the love of her life. Caroline and Ryan are my favorite couple and I felt so blessed to not only attend their wedding, but to be a part of their special day. I wish them all the happiness in the world. Their wedding day was one out of a complete fairytale, which is what Caroline's dreamed of her entire life, so I was extremely happy for her that everything went absolutely *perfectly*! She was never stressed about anything and could genuinely ENJOY her wedding day- which is how the bride should be! Maybe it's because she already had everything planned & organized, maybe it was the Lord blessing her abundantly, or maybe it was because she had six awesome bridesmaids! ;) haha just kidding!

Now I just have to get used to calling her Caroline Bernthal...

I think Ryan Farris sounds better, if you ask me! ;)

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...