Monday, January 10, 2011

So long sweet holiday season...

It was a sad day in my apartment. I began taking my Christmas decorations down. I realized I forgot to post pics of my little Christmas decorations. There's only so much you can do in a dorm apartment! Oh but don't you worry, I racked up on clearance Christmas decorations so wherever I place my head next Christmas will be decked out for sure!! Until then...I will remember the scent of my Balsam & Cedarwood Christmas candle & these sweet little mementos :) I also will introduce you to my budget-friendly buys from the past! You know I don't buy anything unless it's on sale!

Kitchen table & chairs - $30 at Goodwill

$1 ceramic carolers & $1 glittered Christmas tree at The Dollar Tree

Red napkins found at Wal-Mart & red charger found at Goodwill for $3. The rest is my usual plate set with a yellow napkin.

Rite-Aid Christmas Clearance last year

My 1st ever (& only!) REAL Christmas tree. It was a baby tree! $17 at Wal-Mart, complete with tree stand and bowl. Lights & Santa hat also at Wally World!

Loved my "Abercrombie" Christmas lights!

"But the angel said to them, 'Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord.'" -Luke 2:10-11 {Plate found at the Southern Home Christmas Show!}




















































































Rite-Aid Christmas Clearance light-up houses & trees

Lifeway Christian Bookstore Christmas Clearance for the PEACE decor & RB Cronland's in Lincolnton's Christmas Clearance for the pearl garland

Dollar Store

Charlie Brown Christmas Tree found for $7 at Ollie's!

$1 at the Dollar Tree

Rite-Aid Christmas Clearance

Lifeway Christian Bookstore Christmas Clearance

cute little ceramic nativity scene for $1 at the Dollar Tree


I can't wait to share with you next year what all fabulous finds I found this year!

Until then, there's only 348 days until next Christmas! ;) Until then, have a blessed 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...