Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday night chatter

I have just absolutely, positively tried my hardest NOT to do work over Spring Break. I have enjoyed {almost} every minute of it, and had definitely decreased my need for rest. I have done this by napping {I'm pretty sure} every day while I've been home. It's been so stinkin' nice- napping with the windows open, breeze coming in, birds chirping. Some would say they would have rather been outside, but really- what was I going to do outside that I wanted to do more than nap? I mean, come on....I don't think you know how much my body hated me. But, we've talked and, we're back on speaking terms. ;)

Did you catch Coming Home episode #3 tonight on Lifetime? You know I sure did!! I swear, if you're in the mood to cry happy tears, that show'll do it for ya! {Do you like my Southern accent coming out in my blog....."show'll"} But if you haven't heard of it...come out from under your rock! It's a new show on Lifetime that comes on at 10pm on Sundays. It shows real-life surprise military family reunions and they all touch your heart! I haven't heard of anyone {with a heart} watch it without tearing up at least once! I dare you to try it! No but really, watch it. I want to support the show because I know it provides chances and memories like that that wouldn't otherwise be possible....and because I can't get enough of it and the more viewers then {I'm thinking} the longer it'll be on TV. I'd hate to see such an amazing show go off air. Here's a little clip....


Other than that, just looking forward to getting to Hickory tomorrow and getting all my crap done that I can as fast as I can because I get to come home Tuesday & spend the evening with Alex {& others, I'm sure :)} beginning work on the house! He admits that he has no earthly idea what he's doing when it comes to decorating, etc. so I think I'm going to go look at {some more} paint colors tomorrow while I'm out running some errands! I now have more of an idea of what we're doing & what I we want! ;) It'll be interesting, that's for sure! IS IT MAY YET?!?!

The answer is no, Nicole, it's not May. So, until then, I have work to do! Nothing to wake up early tomorrow for so I'm going to get to work, yes at 11:43PM. That's what I do. I'll never learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...