Monday, September 12, 2011

I Love NYC

I have a serious problem. My problem is that I have a strong urge to want to pack my bags and move to New York City. Ok, maybe not that, yet, but! I want to visit there- SO bad!!!

My grandmother was infatuated with all things England. I mean all things England. She is so darn cute!

Do you see the British flag & the airplane in the corner of her "birthday card?" I'm telling you....OBSESSED!

Well, it took her about 70 years, but she finally got to take her trip to English {and other places in Europe}. She waited her entire life, but finally did something fabulous for herself and went to the place she had dreamed about her entire life. First, I am SO extremely happy that she had that opportunity. I knew it broke her heart that my grandfather wasn't healthy enough to go with her and she regretted waited so long, but I am so so so glad that she got to take that trip!

Now, she is a travelin' lady & goes somewhere cool about every year. She deserves EVERY bit of it. She's the most amazing woman I know.

BUT! My point is that I do not want to wait my entire life to go to New York City. I want to visit the place every year! I want it to be my little "home away from home." I want a lot of things, but visiting NYC is something I want BADLY!

There are so many things I want to witness and places I want to visit in NYC...If tropical beaches weren't so beautiful, I'd want to go to NYC on my honeymoon!!
That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...