Monday, September 19, 2011

Loving The Shack (again)

I am really enjoying re-reading The Shack. It's definitely better the second time around. For those of you who have not heard of it, find a copy as soon as possible & get to reading! It will totally challenge the way you put God in a box and think of the Trinity! Have you started to read it & quit because the beginning was tough to get through? Start over and just read the dang thing...it'll get good. I PROMISE!!!

I am highlighting quotes or passages that I feel like I want to remember, or share with others. The beginning doesn't have many highlights, but I'm about halfway through the book now and my highlighter ran out of ink last night if that tells you something!!

I want to start sharing these excerpts with you & my thoughts on them. Some of them are so thought-provoking, and I am about to retire for the night, so I want to leave you with this:

"Of course, God might be there even if you don't believe in him. That would be just like him. .... While some things may not be scientifically provable, they can still be true nonetheless."

I can't wait to share more with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...