Saturday, January 26, 2013

Sarah's Defining Wildnerness

My friend Sarah has been posting her testimony on her new blog. It's much more like a book than a blog, each entry being like a chapter in her life story. BUT it's definitely like a book you cannot put down. A book you can't wait to read the next chapter! She posts a new entry a few times a week and it drives me crazy when I get to the end & have to wait a couple more days to hear the next chapter. It's that good.

Check it out at My Defining Wilderness :) but know that you'll need to start at the beginning and work your way to the latest entry. And comment & let Sarah know you're reading her testimony! I don't believe she is sharing very personal details of her and her family's life for selfish reasons. I truly believe others are meant to hear, to understand, and to learn God's love for them while reading Sarah's story. It truly is an amazing personal story.

I told Sarah that the reason I don't blog a lot anymore is because I don't have anything interesting to say. Facebook is good for people that know me to know what I'm up to and to stay updated on my life. But for some reason, blogging isn't something I'm ready to quit yet. I love the idea of sharing your testimony on a blog for others to hear, but I don't know if I have a testimony quite yet. I told that to Sarah and she said it took her 30 years in the making to get hers, and I'm definitely not asking for a story like hers (Sarah I hope you know I mean no offense by that). So until that time comes, you'll have to like hearing random tidbits and updates, and checking out links I love. :)


1 comment:

  1. Nicole, I love you. Where are my tissues?? Thank you for your love, encouragment, and support.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...