Tuesday, November 2, 2010

16 & Pregnant

Tonight Erin and I watched 16 & Pregnant on MTV. We missed you, Maria! I look forward to Tuesdays and Thursdays, or well, I did, but now I guess it's just going to be Tuesdays....anyways, I look forward to MTV nights. We girls all watch the show(s) anyways...so we might as well watch them together! :) I love our commercial commentaries. Well, tonight there was a girl on there, Felicia, who is, I'm sorry the most passive girl ever. Her "baby daddy" was gone out of the hospital within HOURS of her daughter being born, not coming back until the next DAY, and tell her "damn girl, you move too much" when she's {the only one} getting up in the middle of the night to tend to their newborn baby girl. Ah! This drove me crazy for an hour!

Can we all just take a moment to pray for Felicia? Because it's obvious she's going to be a single mother, she's struggling to graduate HIGH SCHOOL, and she has a LIFE to be responsible for. I would have gone ahead and smacked homeboy in the head for telling me I "moved too much." Seriously, the boy would be dead the minute he attempted to leave that hospital room. What a LOSER!

I don't understand why she doesn't confront him. I mean, she tries to communicate with him when he's home, but she just tells him that she needs him and would like his help. I would be informing that boy he is going to help, starting now!

Did anybody else feel so so sorry for this girl while watching this show tonight? I know I'm not alone! Ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...