Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas...annual family music videos??

So, I was going to blog about something else {I'm getting to that} but in a YouTube search {go figure} I came across this. Click the link there if you want, but I am going to go ahead & show you what I'm talking about. This family {whoever those fabulously creative Christmas lovers are} makes their own family Christmas card music video every year to send out! How original!

The first year, their daughter was 2, and while she could sing, their Christmas music video was of her dancing to a rockin' little Christmas tune! This looks like a commercial and please look at how fabulous that 2 year-old's haircut looks on her! She is having such a good time too. You can't not be happy while watching this...


{Ok, that was in 2008. Either their daughter wasn't 2 {anymore} or their ages are a little off, but that is not the point...I am just explaining why there's no "3 year old video."}

Here is her, at 'age 4' singing Where Are You Christmas by Faith Hill for their annual Christmas card. Absolutely precious...


And now, at age 5, they do it again. This time some work definitely went into this Christmas card/music video. Their work paid off because this is the most fabulous "Christmas card" I've seen! So family-oriented, festive, and FUN looking!! I hope my future family and I can have this much fun during the Christmas season! And it looks like they've added 2 more Christmas-loving babies to their family {they've been busy}...the youngest girl has such a cute little raspy voice! Ahh....so adorable!! I always wished I had had a raspy voice, haha...


Kudos to them for being so awesome! & helping put me in the Christmas spirit! Better now than never!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...