Thursday, March 24, 2011

WHAT THA....?!?!?!

So, funny story. Mawmaw gave me a "fruit basket"...you know, fruit IN a basket. Probably in an attempt to get it off my counter {like everything but the kitchen sink's not already ON my counter} I put the fruit basket on top of the refrigerator. Now you know that you can leave a banana out on the counter for a total of like two seconds before you start to get fruit flies. SOO gross! And WHERE do those things come from?!?! Well, if you see fruit flies, you know to get rid of the fruit.

But, what happens if you don't see fruit flies?
Or smell anything?
Or remember that your fruit basket is on top of the refrigerator?

Well, if you forget, for as long as I did, you get a little something like this:

What tha....?!?! Seriously, I don't know what is yellow underneath. But the apples were a smidge rotten and yes, that's my banana. It totally shrunk, shriveled up, and turned black as night. I seriously must have magic walls or something because ANY OTHER TIME I would have vomited from the smell alone.

But since I didn't, it makes for a funny gross picture and story to tell. :)

1 comment:

  1. yuck! I have done that so many times!! i put all my fruit in the fridge now so i see it & eat it!!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...