Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Decisions, decisions!

So...I have been a bad blogger! There has been SO many updates on the house and I have not blogged one of them! I am getting a little overwhelmed with all the progress pictures I have been taking. There's just so much progress! ;) Anyways...here's a sneak peek until I can figure out how to blog the rest of it! {To my Facebook friends, it's nothing you haven't seen already.} 

Here's a picture of the master bedroom after it was painted green:
 
Please notice the paint color ONLY! :) The floors have yet to be put down to say the least about the current condition of the room. I do love the new blinds though!

Well, so, we're not married to the ceiling fan but it's not a purchase that needs to be made right away. But I DO have a BIG decision to make:
black vs. brown 
Seriously, decisions shouldn't be this hard!

I have a ton of black home decor & most of the house will match brown...so I feel like my home decor stuff needs to be put to use, and some of it's nice stuff, so, at least one room needs to have black stuff in it! Why not the master bedroom?? I have a really big painting from Ross that would go perfect in there, only part of it's black...which is another deciding-factor in my decision-making process. I digress....

I went to Kirkland's today & bought 2 mirrors that could potentially go in the 1/2 bath that's attached to the master bedroom. Guess what colors they were....yep, one brown, one black! I bought them both since they were a STEAL at $30! {Seriously you can't find bigger mirrors at that price anywhere!} I have 60 days to make my decision {& hold onto my receipt!}, so I better get on it! Because watch this be a 60-day decision! 

It's also really hard to find decent  bedding that will match this green too. Something that's not TOO girly but something that's not totally butch either...and with the help of my dear friend, Tori, I have narrowed my choices down to two bedding sets...


$79.99 at Target - Comforter, Bed Skirt, & 2 Pillow Shams
DwellStudio® for Target® Marrakesh Comforter Set - Full/Queen
$79.99 $67.99 at Target - Comforter & 2 Shams

Both would look really good with the green & goes well with the white trim in the room! I can't really tell if one's more girly than the other, but the top one obviously is the best buy, even though it's more expensive, because it comes with the bed skirt as well.

Ah...decisions, decisions! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...