Monday, May 30, 2011

200 lbs

So, last week I hit up the gym 3 times! {This may not be a big deal to you- but it is to me. I haven't had time to think about going to a gym this past semester, let along actually GOING. So this is an accomplishment for me.} The first time I went I ran a mile straight! {I don't know that I could do that again, lol, but some magic power took over me and I was able to do it.} & I've been doing cardio & weights all three days. I thought, SURELY I've lost ONE pound by doing this, so, let me check the scale out...seeing one pound lost will motivate me more than seeing no pounds lost. 

Well, to my amazement, and horror, I stepped on the scale that I found in one of the boxes I unpacked last week. I put it in my room {on carpet- which MUST be the culprit} and it showed this:


Scared me half to death!!!!!!!!!

Note to readers: I do NOT weight 200 lbs! It was weighing myself on carpet that was the culprit {I was right} but if that doesn't scare you to the gym, I don't know what will!! I am way too short {5'1" on a good day} to gain one more pound. And plus, I have a LOT of jeans and pants I can wear if I drop a size or two! So that's my motivation. The number's really not important to me, at all, but if the number drops, I know my pant size will too. :)

Now that I know it's a sick sick joke, I find it funny enough of a story to share. :) 

Happy Memorial Day peoples!

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain sister! :) You definatly dont look like you are 200lbs! haha

    Keep up the good work girl! I wish I had time to go to a gym!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...