Saturday, September 3, 2011

Saturday Morning Randomness

Here's some random, bullet-pointed things I wanted to share this Saturday with you! 
  • I am loving these strawberry, banana, and pineapple Vi Shakes!! It's a great fruity morning shake...and I'm digging plain-jane chocolate for lunch! I keep forgetting I have peaches in the 'fridge... so I will have to make a peach one for lunch today. And when I say lunch, I mean mid-afternoon... this sleeping-in thing has RUINED me!
  • I didn't go to the gym yesterday. I'm not to the point where I miss going on days I don't go, but I'm to the point now where I can say, "Nicole, you need to go work off that Reese's Blizzard." Now you know what my Friday night included. :) I blame North Lincoln for canceling their football game just because of a little lightning storm.
  • Alex & I couldn't find a movie we wanted to rent, so we started watching How I Met Your Mother Season 1. I've gotta admit, I didn't like all the re-runs at first, but they grew on me, and I was doing some LOL-ing watching Season 1. 
  • So I've drank my Vi Shake for the "morning," watched DVR'd episodes of Khloe & Lamar and am gonna head to the gym. I found an awesome Pandora station to get me through an hour on the elliptical! The "Party Rock Anthem" Station! Haha! It is just fun, get-you-pumpin' music! Sounds like something we'd listen to in Spin class. :-D
Have a happy weekend!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...