Sunday, December 4, 2011

This morning's thoughts

Today it was hard to get out of bed. I was gone from 7am-8pm yesterday {more on that later} & was up late last night reading The Shack {again}. I just wanted to sleep in SO bad this morning. But I knew I needed to get my butt up & head to church to hear what I knew would be an amazing message from the Lord via our awesome pastor, Mike Devine. It was, per usual, and Sunday School was great/interesting as well. I just love our little group! :)

Now, with that said, I skipped post-Sunday School breakfast at Bo's because I just felt like I needed to come home and "get some things out." I don't know what. I just knew I wasn't going to do it at Bojangles. {Also, I had breakfast on the way to church. I can't be up for 2 hours without eating!!} So, here I am: back from church, in my comfy clothes, blogging my little heart out, and FOR SURE napping afterwards. That's what Sundays are for, right? :)

Anyways, so, as I said, I am re-reading The Shack. It's really getting me stirred up on the inside, which is a great thing! I want to share so much with all of my readers, but I haven't figured out the best way to do that yet. I'm trying to get it all down, then I can get it all.....out? Bear with me please.

Also, I have this other blog, Fabulous Fulfillment. It is a collection of my favorite excerpts I've come across while doing a daily devotional, reading a new book, or just digging into the Word! I try to categorize each post with a label so you can search for a particular subject, book, or person if you'd like! It is my way of sharing with you my inspirations so you can join me on my journey to become "Fabulously Fulfilled"! :) --- Ok, so that's that the "intro"/"about me"/"welcome" section of that blog says. Truth be told, I haven't blogged on there in almost a year. I feel HORRIBLE about that. Truly horrible. Then again, I think, should I beat myself up about this? I also feel equally guilty about not devoting enough time to ten minutes to get you through your day, or, to Christ in general. I want to share things I enjoy or grow from with ALL of my readers, Facebook friends, and everyone else I come across. But what's the best way to do that? I don't know yet. Should I just put everything together on one site. Is that appropriate? Why wouldn't it be? I originally thought it'd be good to put all my devotionalish stuff on Fabulous Fulfillment. But then I would have to inform my readers of THIS blog that I've posted something there, and that could get annoying. But really how often would I post stuff on there? But I want to share so many things so often. But I don't. For whatever reason. So what am I even still doing AWAKE right now on my Sunday afternoon?!?!

You are catching a glimpse of my though process. Just so you're aware of what's going on here... :-P

All joking aside, this is a serious thought process I have and want to gain control over. I have a call to share with all of you and I've had that urge for quite some time. For whatever reason, I have let LIFE take over & have not done what I feel in my heart I am called to do.

I'm GOING to find a solution.

Stay tuned!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...