Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Snap back to reality....

Sometimes I'll admit, I wish I had more to blog about. I wish I read more. I wish I had more going on in my life....BUT I don't. So, I blog about TV shows and random crap. There's rarely any adventure going on in my life...certainly nothing anyone cares about. I talk about my job or my friends or tell y'all about some YouTube video that I like. And that's what I'll do until something better comes along- like, a ring on my finger, a wedding to plan, or a baby to show off. I honestly don't think that any of the above will happen in the next 234324234 years, so, I hope y'all like YouTube videos and wanna know what I do with my days.

But no matter how UNeventful my life is, I am thankful for it! I am thankful I am not fighting any diseases, or coping with the loss of a loved one, or having to worry about food or hot water. I am so incredibly lucky.

My friend Maggie posted this today on Facebook & I LOVE it:

I made this large so you can read it, so you WILL read it. :) It is so so true. We take so much for granted. I appreciate these wake-up calls snapping me back to reality. I hope you do too! ;)

1 comment:

  1. It really is such a great message and I'm glad that so many people liked it :)

    Have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...