Saturday, February 4, 2012

Quick blog

I read this article tonight off of Yahoo's home page and this concept is just speaking to my heart. I know y'all know I love me some Facebook and I've recently said "see you later" to the social networking site.  Although I haven't REALLY missed it {enough to sign back in} YET, I do often times finding myself out of the loop or ... kind of bored.  This is RIDICULOUS as I've always said, "How could anyone ever be bored?" Bored's not the word. Lazy is the word. There's other things I could do with my time, but if I'm tired, I don't want to get up, or get stuff out, or .....yeah, just get up. And I find myself falling asleep if I watch a TV show without food or a computer in front of me. SO. Yeah, I don't know where I was going with that, but, that's that. That's where I am.

Lots on my mind, but my computer's about to die & I'm being too lazy to get my cord out & plugged up. :)

Side note: I wonder if people who have noticed I'm MIA on Facebook have thought to check out my blog? Hmm. I wonder. :) I'm still alive, folks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...