Sunday, May 6, 2012

30 Blogs in 30 days: Day 1: 20 Random Facts

I am stealing this idea from my good friend Becky Chambers. It's a great way to get your blog readers to know you, and, what I'm thinking, is for me to reflect on things about myself as well! So, here it goes! :)

And, if y'all know me, y'all know I have every intention of seeing this to the end. However, I'm gonna be honest & say that it won't be an every day thing... but I will definitely attempt to do each day! Deal? Deal!

Day 1 is pretty fun! It's 20 random facts about me!

  1. I am a therapist. 
  2. I lived in Boone, NC for three years, but I HATE cold winter weather. 
  3. I stay far far away from scary movies or I'll have nightmares.
  4. And by scary I mean movies with massive tidal waves or end-times scenarios.
  5. There is no sport I care to watch on television.
  6. I am extremely impulsive. Especially when it comes to cutting and coloring my hair.
  7. I judge people if they misuse they're, their, and there. I also hate to see misspelled words. But I am completely ignorant when it comes to grammar.
  8. I feel the absolute NEED to go to New York City. 
  9. I want a yellow room in every future home of mine. But a very particular shade of yellow.
  10. I don't have any close girl friends that I've had even almost my whole life. And this makes me sad.
  11. I have some seriously crazy family members. 
  12. My Pawpaw is the best man I know, and I want to be just like my Mawmaw when I grow up. 
  13. I don't think I will ever be able to quit drinking yellow soft drinks. 
  14. There's a good percent that I will lose my eyesight someday. And that's okay with me.
  15. I get emotional when retelling stories... of special moments on television. Especially when discussing series finales. Dumb, I know. 
  16. I am one of the few people who don't feel the need to bash my hometown.  It's done nothing to me and I actually love my little hometown.  I don't necessarily wish to always live here, but there's absolutely nothing I have against it.  Lincolnton has a special place in my heart. :)  
  17. I've been dating my boyfriend {on and off} for 9+ years. And I want to drop kick anyone who asks me why we're not engaged.  If you're wondering, let me know, & I will give you his phone number & you can ask Alex yourself. ;)
  18. My dog is completely psychotic. 
  19. I can not stand the new Lily character on Modern Family. Am I the only one?!
  20. I basically don't know how to do much of anything domestic. I'm going to make a horrible wife. Which probably has something to do with the answer relating to #17. But I want to learn!! I get points for that, right?? 
Stay tuned for Day 2: Three Legitimate Fears...

Click to see my other blogs from 30 Blogs in 30 Days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...