Sunday, June 3, 2012

30 Blogs in 30 Days: Day 5: Five Things That Make Me Happy

Yep, I haven't forgotten about 30 Blogs in 30 Days! I just took a detour & blogged about inexpensive makeup, Mary Kay, and George Bush's interview about 9/11. That's what my blog's all about: Blogging about whatever the heck I want, when I want! ;)

So TODAY I shall blog about whatever the heck Day 5 is supposed to be.

And day 5 is....

Five things that make me HAPPY {in no particular order} ... That'll be easy enough :)

1. Pampering myself
Any time I can find the time [and money] to pamper myself, I will. That could mean getting a pedicure, getting my favorite shellac manicure or just painting my nails, coloring my hair, getting a fresh new haircut or style [body wave not included], taking a lavender-scented bubble bath, putting masks on my hair [Lord please heal my hair], playing with makeup, $HOPPING, or getting some color on my skin [I still am on the look-out for the perfect spray tan!] - I am always looking for new ways to feel better about myself, and if giving myself a spa day does it, well, I guess I'll just have to do it. ;)

2. My boy
Alex Mullen drives me crazy, more than probably anyone, but Lord do I love that boy! 9+ years together will do that to ya! He takes care of me and makes me laugh and that's all any girl wants! He truly makes me happy and I can't imagine my life without him.


3. Capital G - O - D
Hate me for being cliche, or cheesy, or whatever you want to call me today, but I'm not joking y'all.. a lot's going on in my life, and a lot has gone on in my life. I can't imagine where I would be without my God. I can't imagine where I would be without the hope I have in Him. I can't imagine how anyone gets through anything negative [and healthily] without Jesus. He is truly my strength, my hope, my joy, and my future! I know that no matter what happens, He is there with me, guiding me along, bringing happiness to me in the oddest of ways. And for that I am thankful! :)

4. Doing what I do
I love my job. I love that I have the opportunity to assist others in bettering their lives. Doing therapy has given me the opportunity to help people see the bigger picture, feel better about themselves, improve their family, improve their relationships, and deal better [in more healthy & appropriate ways] with the things going on in their lives. Making them happier and healthier makes ME happy as well!

5. Hang Time
Being with my friends, hanging out, doing nothing or doing something fun, or even doing something stupid makes me really happy. I love all of my friends, past and present! I don't know what I'd do without some of them. We're all super busy, and have our own things going on, so it makes me really happy to get to spend time with them. We always end up laughing and what's not happy about that?!
an oldie but a goodie :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...