I'm gonna take some down time this evening, not work, and blog as much of these as I can because I am determined to finish something non-required in my life!!! Okay, so here it goes...and just for the record, some days are going to be skipped for now, but I WILL do all 30 days. Eventually. I'm kind of picking and choosing what I want to write about tonight. :) Okay...
Day 8: 5 Passions of Mine
- Assisting others in getting the help they need.
- Helping my clients better their lives in any way possible
- Growing closer and closer every day to God
- Becoming debt-free, believe it or not...
- & Working towards one day having healthy hair again!
Day 10: My Most Embarrassing Moment
I hate to say this but I have no idea. I've probably said or did something in the past that should have embarrassed me but didn't. So to think of a MOST embarrassing is a toughie. Sorry! I really would tell you if I knew.
Day 11: 10 Pet Peeves I Have
- When people misuse they're, their, and there. And you're and your.
- When people don't smile with their teeth. [Shout out to Joy Smith! ;)]
- Seeing grown-out roots, and not the cute ombre type
- People getting help to fix a problem, then continuing to have that same problem
- Grown adults who can't get their life straight
- People who think they have an excuse to treat people poorly
- The HORRIBLE reception I get on my phone
- People who talk through their children or animals
- The word "supposebly"
- When I say "literally" and Alex says "LITERALLY?" [drives me bananas]
Day 12: Describe a typical day in your current life.
Well, get your bed ready because you're gonna wanna snooze after you read this. I wake up, shower, do my hair, scour my house for something to wear to work, grab a protein bar & a can of Mello Yello out of the fridge, eat, drink, and put my makeup on in the car on my drive to work, get to work, do a million things, try to go to lunch with a friend, head back to work, stay past 5:00 about every day, am typically the last one out the door, drive home, too tired to talk on the phone, get home, eat something, walk 2+ miles around the block, watch a little TV with Mom & Alex, send him on his way, shower, and pass out in the bed with my hair wet. OH! & I've been reading Redeeming Love every night before bed because it is my FAVORITE book! Seriously. My life needs a makeover.
Day 13: 5 Weaknesses of Mine
- I sometimes think before I speak. I also make faces that tell you what I'm thinking when I should be thinking something totally different.
- I am messy. THERE! I SAID IT!
- I am super impulsive.
- I feel obligated to buy anything that's on sale 30% or more.
- I don't stick to anything that isn't required for any decent amount of time. I fully invest myself for a day to a week, then I'm on to the next!
Day 14: 5 Strengths of Mine
- I am loyal to a fault.
- I will do about anything to help someone.
- I am a hard worker.
- I try really hard to be a good friend.
- If I find something that's great, I want to share it.
Day 15: If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
I would be a bird, so I could fly far far away from here. Just kidding. I have no idea what kind of animal I would be. Maybe my dog? Because she does what she wants when she wants and everyone still loves her no matter how crazy she is.
Day 16: My 5 Greatest Accomplishments
- Graduating from college in three years
- Getting my Masters degree
- "Getting a job" before I graduated- that's a big deal in the counseling field!
- Studying abroad- And I say that because so many people want to, very little actually do.
- and Alex said "landing a big fish." I'm not dating a conceited person or anything.
Day 17: What is the thing you wish were great at?
Staying fit and eating healthy for sure.
Day 18: What has been the most difficult thing you have had to forgive?
Hmm. Probably dealing with/loving my father through/despite his alcoholism.
Day 19: If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
NYC baby! Duh! EVEN though it gets so so cold there. It would be worth it. Why? Because it's amazing, I'd feel like I was living in a movie or a TV show, everything's so close to you, you'd see celebrities all the time, it's gorgeous... need I continue?
There. That's all I've got for tonight. I'm gonna go cry because I don't have five great accomplishments, much less "greatest."