Monday, July 30, 2012

We're Getting Married!

I can't believe it's taken me this long..
a) to say these words,
and b) to blog about this, but...

WE ARE GETTING MARRIED!!!! 

It's true! After 9+ years, this girl & boy are making it official!! 

Alex proposed July 22nd & it was {get this...} a surprise!!! Yep, that's right, he got me! I thought before there was NO way that was happening and he MADE it happen!! He gets major points for that one! ;) 

I don't know why, but I'm really paranoid about wedding websites from sites like The Knot, etc. so I am making my own, of course! Stay tuned (for real this time!} for that. I've gotta figure at least a couple things out before I post it. Until then, just look at how happy my man is... ;)



We are so excited and can't wait to share this time in our lives with everyone! And I can't wait to share with y'all all the craziness going on inside my head and all my fab new Pinterest finds!! Woohoo!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...