Sunday, October 21, 2012

My DIY Fall Wreath

I've been meaning to do this since the beginning of September, but Fall starting speeding right past me & I felt like I almost missed it! I wanted to make a Fall wreath for Alex's front door. I say Alex's front door instead of mine because no one sees our front door & {almost} everyone in Lincolnton sees his. I loved my friend Danae's fall wreath and she said it was really easy to make. So off to A.C. Moore and Michaels we went to get the stuff to make it...


Everything here was about $21 and I didn't even end up using the bow, scarecrow people, or the two boutonniere looking thingys at the bottom-left of the pic. So I could have saved about $7 if I would have known. So about $14 total I spent on my final product!! Not bad for a personalized wreath you can use from September to Thanksgiving every year for a long time!! 

I am so glad I can start putting "M"s on things without judgment! I never did before, but sometimes you want to buy that really really cute thing on sale, but it has an initial on it, and you hope your initial changes in the near future, but don't want to be presumptuous and get your married initial before you're even engaged!  You know what I mean? 

Here is the final product hanging on Alex's front door! The white M shows up nicely from the road. I am impressed with myself. I'm the least crafty person I know! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...