Saturday, October 6, 2012

Corbin & Carson turn 2 and 1!!

My great great friend & bridesmaid, Lindsey, came into town this weekend and had Bailey take her boys' pics for their 1st and 2nd birthdays. Carson Brooks just turned one in September and Corbin Blake is turning two this month!! Momma Lindsey's got her hands full!! I was just so so glad she was in town & we could hang out for a little bit. 


Every time she comes to town all of Lincolnton wants to see her & she also needs to spend time with her family, so I was glad we could hang out for a bit, even if we were glistening under the evening sun, acting a fool to attempt to get smiles out of the boys. They were out of their element at first, but find a dirty dog that will let them lay all over it, and some rocks for Corbin to throw in the pond & we were good to go! I can't wait to see all the pics. I even had Bailey snap a pic of me with each of the boys.. so I hope they turned out good of me and them! I can never get a decent pic with them! These boys are by FAR my favorite Godchildren! ;) 

Now.. for the purpose for this blog post :::


Ahhhhh!!! I am so so so in LOVE with the sneak peak pics Bailey Smith Photography posted on her Facebook wall. Go "Like" her page on Facebook!! 







1 comment:

Let me know what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...