Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Fall Wreath Fail

So much going on in my life and in my head. I wish I could share it all with you! 

And no, I'm not pregnant! ...That I know of. Ask me in a couple days.

But I just wanted to say this...

My sweet baby fall wreath I made last year has made her appearance for this year! 

...And as I find myself finding that link for you I noticed something VERY important. 
Here's my girl last year, in all her glory...
And here she is this year...

Um. I know it's been a long year, but GIRL! I'm convinced she fell apart in the closet, or I had her on backwards, or something because she's all kinds of twisted & naked!

I am off to solve this mystery. 
You know, instead of doing my three service notes due in the morning.
Or finish my wedding video that I was really really really excited about.
Or go to bed because that's what I really should be doing.

This is my life and that's what I blog about. 

,
Nicole

Edit: Problem solved! I can sleep soundly tonight, as I won't have to dig in the closet for a flower that's not there. She was just put on backwards! She is still as beautiful as ever! And yes, my wreath's a she. I should really do those service notes. Also, I can't remember what I was going to blog about to begin with. {ADHD much?} It was obviously super important. Guess we'll never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...