Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Quotes are my favorite!

"I have been heart broken. You can't breathe, your eyes are pouring a thousand tears a second and you can't foresee going on with love because you never want to feel this way again. But then you have to look in the mirror and say 'Shut up, eat some ice cream, be by yourself for a while and think about who you are and who you want to be - then, go out and find someone compatible.' A broken heart feels like the worst thing in the whole world, but it really helps you decide what you want and don't want. You learn a lot from a broken heart."
-Jennifer Love Hewitt

"Blessed are the hearts that can bend, they shall never be broken."
-Albert Camus

"You are way too young to not believe it's gonna be okay."
-One Tree Hill

"Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen."
-Conan O'Brien

"And we were dressed from head to toe in love...the only label that never goes out of style."
-Sex & the City, The Movie

"Did you say it? I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life. Did you say it? Make a plan, set a goal, work towards it. But every now and then, look around. Drink it in. Cause, this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."
-Grey's Anatomy

"It is what it is."

"I may not be perfect but Jesus thinks I'm to die for!"

"God may not always give us answers, but He always gives us grace."

"Perfect people don't exist but there is always that one person that is perfect for you."

Live for the moments you can't put into words ♥

“There are certain shades of limelight that can wreck a girl's complexion”

"All every girl wants is one boy to prove to her that they're not all the same."

"JUST BECAUSE SOMETHING IS, DOESN'T MEAN IT SHOULD BE."

"I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it."
-Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that loving is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
-Audrey Hepburn

"I believe love works. I also believe love is work."
-Me :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...