Thursday, August 18, 2011

Bridesmaid Dresses!

J.CREW has some fabulous bridesmaid dresses! NO, I AM NOT ENGAGED! But I know someone who issssssss!!! Can you tell I'm excited?! This blog post is mainly to show her our options! :) She wants brown, so I'm showing the non-strapless dresses in brown if they are available online. Otherwise, I'm showing y'all in another color, but all these dresses are available in brown! :) I wonder which one we will be wearing?!?!

Alisanne dress in silk taffeta ~ $235

Sinclair dress in silk chiffon ~ $235

Faye dress in silk organza ~ $250

Louisa dress in silk chiffon ~ $225

Lucienne one-shoulder dress in silk chiffon ~ $235

Evie dress in silk chiffon ~ $198

Blakely dress in silk taffeta ~ $250

Ruthie dress in silk taffeta ~ $250
#s 2 & 5 are my favorites!! Flowy is in :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...