Thursday, November 10, 2011

I bet I wouldn't wanna sleep in NYC....

This time change has jacked my internal clock all up. I have been wanting to go to bed at like 7:30 every night, which is great, if I don't need to clean, or do laundry, or spend time with my grandparents, or Alex, or catch up on my DVR'd shows, or. do. anything. It doesn't help that I have been getting up at the buttcrack of dawn to go to the gym. I will say that it has made me feel better- not physically better, but more productive and less guilty, so, I'll take it! I do like that it's light outside by the time I'm done with my workout and I don't feel like crawling back in the bed. Yes, that happens to me. I don't get why people say that working out gives them energy. It makes me want to lay down & take a nap. But anyways, I've been getting up early and going to bed, which is a far change from my life as an RD. I could really get used to this. But, with all the sleeping, working out, working, and "etc. things" I've been doing, I haven't had time to update this {turned out to be}VERY long blog about MTV's episode of "True Life: I'm Losing My Sight." I have all my thoughts on there, but it needs to be more organized and probably split into multiple blogs, so, that's on my to-do list for me to share with you all. Until then, I'll just let you know what I'm currently doing....
daydreaming about being in NYC....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...