Saturday, November 12, 2011

Photography Tips for your Point & Shoot Digital Camera

Thanks to Pinterest, I have found some great tips for using your P&S {Point & Shoot} digital camera. You know, for us too broke to buy a fancy pants camera. Just thought I'd share some of the links that I found helpful.



How to Make the Most of your Point & Shoot Camera by Ashley at Under the Sycamore

angles, angles, angles...on my point & shoot by Ashley at Under the Sycamore

How to Get the Most from your Point and Shoot Camera

Mommy's Camera is a great site for all things point & shoot!

Point & Shoot Tips

Macro Photography Tips for a Point and Shoot Camera

I hope this helps you all as much as I think I have learned. Honestly, it's night & I haven't tried anything yet. BUT- it's on my mental to-do list!  ;)

If you know of any tips & tricks for your P&S digital camera, feel free to share! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...